REC Power Distribution Company provides consultancy for DPR Preparation, Documentation, Tender Preparation and evaluation of bids etc for power distribution projects. RECPDCL has prepared DPRs for various towns covered under Re-Structured Accelerated Power Development and Reform Programme (R-APDRP) launched by Ministry of Power (MOP) Government of India to reform the existing Transmission and Distribution Network. The R-APDRP project aims at bringing improvement and strengthening of “Power Distribution System” by up-gradation of sub transmission & distribution system and curb down the Aggregate Technical & Commercial (AT&C) losses to less than 15% in respect of various towns.
REC PDCL has experienced senior Electrical Engineers to provide economical and effective services in the following areas :
Pre-feasibility, feasibility and detailed project report for refurbishing existing Power Distribution system through :
- Rearranging of 11kV network
- Reconductoring of overloaded portion of network.
- HVDS- By installing smaller pole mounted DTs and Lockable Distribution boxes.
- Aerial Bunched LT and HT cable.
- Moving meters from inside to outside.
- LT PVC armoured cable.
- Provision of reclosers switch
- Distribution automation
- Provision of meters with communication facility to implement SCADA/DMS.
- Electrical load projection for short term project and long term project
- Refurbishing existing 66kV/33kV/11kV sub stations.
- Energy auditing and energy management.
Project Management Consultancy and Supervision
- Supervision and quality control of the work daily.
- Checking and certification of quantities used as per the specifications laid down in the tender document.
- Certification of bills.
- Assisting client in clearing arbitration if any.
- Identification of approved variation from the tender drawing.
Consultancy, Planning and Design of:
- High tension distribution system.
- Low tension distribution system.
- Street, Road and highway lighting.
- Rate analysis, assessment of quality, bill of quantities and cost estimation.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Energy audit and energy management.